I know it is still July, but I will be gone next week for vacation. Therefore, I figured I would write next week’s post today. With the new month comes the new theme. And August is Archival August, 5 Early Influential Designers that You Should Know. Today I will featured English designer Charles Frederick Worth as known as the Father of Haute Couture.
Tag Archives: France
An Outline of What’s to Come…
As a way to keep me motivated and posting, I am going to add more structure to the way I post. In addition to fashion new blurbs, I’ve decided that I am going to do themed months. Every week, I am going to post something related to the month’s theme. This way I can keep things interesting and not just include boring news! Here’s a schedule for the rest of the year!
- Just Shop July: Tips for Getting the Best Deals
- Archival August, 5 Early Influential Designers that You Should Know
- Stilettos, Shoes, and September: A Closer Look at Shoes
- Ooh La La October, 5 Influential French Designers
- Naughty November: Bras, Panties, and Lingerie
- Decade December: A History of Trends
Keep on reading, fashionistas! The rest of 10 is gonna be killer.